LPAC Decision Making for State Assessments (District-Level EL Leaders) - 27119
Participation of English learners (ELs) in State Assessments requires language proficiency assessment committees (LPACs) to make assessment decisions on an individual student basis. This training is a TOT (trainers of trainers) to provide district-level leaders with information and resources to train local LPACs to comply with state requirements as they make state assessment decisions for STAAR, TELPAS, and TELPAS Alternate.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual