Restorative Practices: Creating a Positive School Climate - CPE Credit Only - 27083
This session is intended to equip counselors with tools to assist with the implementation of the positive behavioral supports required under the Safe and Supportive Schools Initiative. Educators recognize the importance of establishing and maintaining positive, healthy school climates as well as helping students learn from their mistakes. By partnering with parents, students, staff, and the community, we can create a culture that teaches accountability, explores how to resolve conflict, and gives students choice and voice while also reducing discipline issues.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Using Handheld Technology to be Independent and Successful at Work - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual