T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - 27074
This update is required for currently certified T-PESS appraisers. This workshop will feature the updated Effective Schools Framework-aligned rubric. Districts are required to adopt this rubric for the 2021-2022 school year. A new assistant principal rubric will also be available. The update is for current appraisers who have previously attended the full T-PESS training. A full-day initial T-PESS training is available for new appraisers.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- English Learner Roundtable for Program Leaders
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Lone Star Governance (Observer)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD