T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - 27065
The evaluation system for principals is the Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS). Districts may also choose to utilize this system to evaluate assistant principals. This workshop will feature the updated Effective Schools Framework-aligned rubric. Districts are required to adopt this rubric for the 2021-2022 school year. A new assistant principal rubric will also be available. This is the one-day training required for new T-PESS appraisers. There will be half-day (New Rubric Update) sessions required for returning T-PESS appraisers.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- English Learner Roundtable for Program Leaders
- NEW English Learner Director and Coordinator Bootcamp Series - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting 2021-2022 - Fall Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Significant Disproportionality 101 - Breaking It Down - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning