Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies - 27056
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. Through this series, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking (1/20), Creativity and Curiosity (2/24), Collaboration and Communication (4/7), and Cross-Cultural and Citizenship (4/28) using our social studies curriculum.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online