Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - 3 Act Tasks Virtual - 26954
Does a picture paint a thousand words? This session will look to use video and images to build context into real-world situations. Based on work by Dan Meyer, Andrew Stadel, and others, participants dive into the strategies used to take a word problem and make it more. This session will practice ways to bring these strategies to a hybrid environment.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 12/7/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2020 4:30 pm
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Clothesline Math (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Connecting Representations (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding