Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) Online - 26923
In the "Engaging the Experts" professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this first course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in the field he would like to see changed. They will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 236
Registration Deadline 6/7/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/15/2021 8:00 am
- Blended Learning Academy
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)