Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - 26923
In the â€œEngaging the Expertsâ€ professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this first course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in the field he would like to see changed. They will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum and the Classroom - Virtual