Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - 26923
In the "Engaging the Experts" professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this first course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in the field he would like to see changed. They will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- Powerful Geography
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Teaming Up with TexQuest
- What's Not to Love About Geometry in Grades K-2? - Virtual