STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood Virtual - 26892
Come and engage in the exploration of science-based activities that can be easily integrated into your daily Math and Literacy instruction without having to reinvent the wheel.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 12/1/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melissa Stornelli ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 7/30/2021 9:00 am
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: I LOVE Worksheets...Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Oral Language & Literacy Development - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Power of Print - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2021: Navigating Uncharted Territories - Virtual
- Interactive Read-Alouds for Early Childhood Teachers - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual