Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle Online - 26742
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Learn how to use Edpuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments. 2. Explore Edpuzzle lessons ready for use with students. 3. Reflect on the instructional benefits of Edpuzzle. 4. Create an Edpuzzle video lesson with formative assessment questions.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 91
Registration Deadline 2/27/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 8:00 am
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum and the Classroom - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual