CTE Director/Leader Meeting - 26729
This is a region-wide meeting for leaders of Career and Technical Education Programs. There will be an opportunity to collaborate and go over TEA updates.
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Leadership Series - Values and Mindset How They Drive Our Work - Let's Be Intentional in 20-21
- PEIMS Small Word Large Impact - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (Original Rubric)- Virtual - Virtual
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual