Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Secondary - 26615
This Engage by Design Content Series: PLN will come together on a regular basis in order to share ideas, tips, and tricks as well as troubleshoot issues around instructional strategies in the blended and online classroom.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Critical Literacy: Authenticity without Toxicity in Classroom Discussions - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Peer Feedback and Partnerships for Young Adult Readers and Writers - Virtual
- Engaging by Design Content Series: Management Structures for a Thriving Reader/Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- Sixth Floor Musuem at Dealey Plaza
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Engaging Students with Book Clubs - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding