Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting Virtual - 26551
PRCG meetings are designed to provide support to independent and charter district special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 schools that have been identified as SD Year 1, 2, or 3 through Results Driven Accountability. In addition to hosting guest speakers, the meetings will afford opportunities to collaborate with districts of similar demographics, SD designations, and SD areas on various topics of discussion such as root cause analysis, CCEIS Funds, plan development, and hot topics. If you are from a Region 10 district or charter, please register through ESC Region 10's system.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
This workshop is ONLY for LEAs who have received a significant disproportionality designation as SP1, SP2 or SP3. Please email email@example.com for passcode.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 43
Registration Deadline 6/17/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,4A
Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 5/20/2021 1:00 pm - Virtual
- 6/17/2021 1:00 pm
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual