TEKS Resource System: Documents - 26546
In this bite-sized session, participants will dive into the Vertical Alignment document (not for Social Studies), the TEKS Clarification (ELAR, Science, and Social Studies) or Enhanced Clarification (Math only), and the TEKS Verification Document.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual