Engage by Design Content Series: Talent Development and Gifted Goal Setting (GT 6-hr Update) - 26518
Learn how the principles of project/problem-based learning and powerful coaching can help high-ability learners meet their potential in and out of the classroom. This session focuses on helping gifted students frame real-world problems and attempt to solve them while giving them the tools to plan and set realistic goals, all while adhering to the standards. This session includes introductions to "benefit mindset," Youth Participatory Action Research, and Genius Hour.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online