Engage by Design Content Series: Talent Development and Gifted Goal Setting (GT 6-hr Update) Virtual - 26518
Learn how the principles of project/problem-based learning and powerful coaching can help high-ability learners meet their potential in and out of the classroom. This session focuses on helping gifted students frame real-world problems and attempt to solve them while giving them the tools to plan and set realistic goals, all while adhering to the standards. This session includes introductions to "benefit mindset," Youth Participatory Action Research, and Genius Hour.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 190
Registration Deadline 12/17/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/15/2020 3:30 pm
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: Project-Based Learning PLN - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online