Effective Schools Framework Fall 2020 - 2021 - 26488
The Effective Schools Framework is an aspirational framework identifying and describing the highest-leverage school practices that, when implemented, ensure improved student outcomes. During this week-long blended course, both principals and District Coordinators NEW to campuses in School Improve will unpack the 5 Prioritized Levers to create a common language for strategic and sustainable campus improvement. The first two sessions are open ONLY to principals or DCSIs serving F or Comprehensive Campuses NEW to School Improvement: August 24-28, 2020 August 31 - September 4, 2020 The second two sessions are open to principals or DCSIs serving D Campuses: September 21-25, 2020 September 28 - October 2, 2020
Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- MEMN Module 1 Multi-Identified Students: Special Education and English Learners - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online