Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - 26480
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Guided Math component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will develop a plan to facilitate a guided math small-group lesson asynchronously.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual