Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 4: Focus Lessons K-5 - 26478
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Focus Lesson component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will design a focus lesson and determine how it will be taught asynchronously.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual