New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - 26458
This session is for already-certified T-PESS appraisers working in districts looking to implement the new T-PESS rubric that will align with the Effective Schools Framework (ESF). Districts have the option to begin using the new rubric in the 2020-21 school year. The new rubric will replace the old rubric statewide in the 2021-2022 school year. This will be a synchronous virtual training via Zoom. Materials will be sent electronically, and participants will need to print them for use during the training.
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Principals
Participants in this update must have previously completed the two day TPESS training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual