House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - 26383
This course will take a deep dive into House Bill 5 requirements. We will review the rationale for the legislation, special situations, how to locate information, endorsements, pathways, and any new updates.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020 Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Ethics for School Counselors - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR)
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Substance Abuse Trends - Virtual
- The Arts of Self Care - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only (Virtual) - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only