College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training Virtual - 26371
The purpose of the CCMR Verifier is to provide districts with access to CCMR data that is given to the agency by outside testing entities, such as the College Board. Districts should review the student listing and, if discrepancies are identified, submit documentation for updates to student records. This training is designed to help districts with verifying and submitting documentation.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Principals, Assistant Principals
In order to submit documentation you must have access to TEAL.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 94
Registration Deadline 6/1/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2023 9:00 am
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online