College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training Virtual - 26371
The purpose of the CCMR Verifier is to provide districts with access to CCMR data that is given to the agency by outside testing entities, such as the College Board. Districts should review the student listing and, if discrepancies are identified, submit documentation for updates to student records. This training is designed to help districts with verifying and submitting documentation.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Principals, Assistant Principals
In order to submit documentation you must have access to TEAL.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 63
Registration Deadline 6/1/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2021 10:00 am
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Elevating Success Introduction - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online