College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - 26371
The purpose of the CCMR Verifier is to provide districts with access to CCMR data that is given to the agency by outside testing entities, such as the College Board. Districts should review the student listing and, if discrepancies are identified, submit documentation for updates to student records. Districts will have through October 1, 2020, to access the CCMR Verifier and submit corrections. This training is designed to help districts with verifying and submitting documentation.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Principals, Assistant Principals
In order to submit documentation you must have access to TEAL.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual