CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Online - 26349
The Blended Learning Packages offered by CPI for participants who require the Full or the Refresher Training. The Blended Training will allow us to help minimize physical contact. Participants will complete a series of online modules, reflect on their learning, and then schedule the face-to-face portion of the training. Requirements: The face-to-face portion of the training will require: 1. Approximately 2-2.5 hours to complete the physical interventions (Units 8 and 9). 2. District location (this can be the participant's campus or another district facility). District Administrator approval is required. 3. A minimum of two participants and a maximum of 10 will need to register (for the face-to-face portion) for the training per district. 4. Face masks to be worn by participants. Email Michael Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org for session password and additional requirements
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals
You must be an employee of a Region 11 public or charter school to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 9/30/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Tucker ESC Region XI, Gary Alderson ESC Region 11, Susan Key ESC Region 11, Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/1/2020 8:00 am
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Secondary) - Virtual
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- TREC Talks - October - Virtual