Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Pear Deck - 26318
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools session, participants will learn: - The basics of creating and presenting with Pear Deck - Best practices for leading discussions and engaging students remotely - How to use Pear Deck features to facilitate synchronous and asynchronous remote lessons
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Building for the Future (Little Elm ISD only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Circle Times for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Planning Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social & Emotional Learning for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 4: Focus Lessons K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual