Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - 26309
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information designed around Results-Driven Accountability, State Performance, and Data-Driven Decision Making for students with disabilities. This series is specific to LEA designated personnel who have previously received the pass code to attend.
Directors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation & Refinement Series - Virtual
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual