Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Sorting through the Details of Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools - 26277
This session will provide functional information on how to take the information presented on the essentials of addressing swallowing and feeding and to begin addressing it in their district. The details that will be discussed are: identifying team model and team members, roles and responsibilities of essential team members, working with the cafeteria staff to provide appropriate meal trays, working with the parents/guardians and physicians. Session will include working with the classroom staff and implementing the step-by-step procedure.
Schedule & Location
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
2.5 TSHA CEU's pending approval. You must have speakers or headphones for your computer to view the webinar; You do not need a microphone or web camera. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. Contact: Katie Adams firstname.lastname@example.org Lianne Daniels email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Data Collection for the School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist - LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Visual and Manual Communication: Using Sign Language in the Classroom and Therapy Room - LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Incorporating Social Narratives for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the School Setting - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Preference Assessments
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2021- Live Online
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual