Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - 26147
Do you have diabetic students? This class will teach school personnel the basics to being considered an Unlicensed Diabetes Care Assistant (UDCA). House Bill 984 states that each campus with a diabetic student is required to provide at least one UDCA if a full-time nurse is working at the school, or three UDCAs if the school does not have a full-time nurse. This entire course must be taken to be compliant. See original HB 984 for full details. This course is for the unlicensed school personnel, but nurses may also attend. No CEUs available. A complete booklet of information will be provided to take back to your school.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Bus Drivers, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Principals, School Health Personnel, School Resource Officer, School Safety Personnel
This will be a Zoom meeting so participants will need to have the proper computer (mic and video capability) to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Learning the Ropes (Pre-K and Kindergarten Beginning Teacher Academy Series - 3-Day Training) Fall 2020 - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual