TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings Virtual - 26102
The English Learner Support Division of the Texas Education Agency (TEA) will provide (ESCs) Education Service Centers and (LEAs) Local Education Agencies with compliance and instruction updates. Education Service Centers, School District staff, and Open-Enrollment Charter School staff are invited to attend. Zoom meetings are scheduled for September, November, January, March, and May. Registered participants will receive an email with the Zoom link, Padlet link to submit questions to TEA, and a follow-up email with notes of the information shared. ESC Region 11 credit is awarded following the last meeting. Visit https://www.txel.org/DivisionSupportMeetings for meeting agendas, presentations, recordings.
Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 191
Registration Deadline 5/5/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Texas Education Agency Texas Education Agency
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/3/2021 9:00 am
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- DMAC User's Meeting 2021 - 2022
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEHCY District Liaison Collaboration - Virtual