Transition Series 1 of 3: Focus on Adults - 25948
As we get closer to beginning the 2020-2021 school year, LEAs should consider holistic transition efforts that will aid in addressing grief, trauma, and healthy regulation of emotions and feelings for both educators and students. In order to support the surmounting needs of our students, the adults must be provided an opportunity to recognize and address their own needs. Join me in this session to determine why we begin with adults, what they need, and how to execute a transition plan that creates maximum impact.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY) - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - Virtual