Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Course - 25885
During the 83rd Legislature, House Bill 1952 was signed into action. This bill requires administrators to complete professional development at least every three years in the area of discipline related to Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. This training is designed to highlight updates to Chapter 37 and ensure shared understanding of any statutory changes to the code. Participants will also brainstorm strategies with colleagues to reduce the number of student discipline infractions on their campus.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Must be a certified administrator.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online