Developing Self Determination Skills (Student) - 25857
These recorded youth sessions will focus on the importance of developing self-awareness, choice making, decision making, and self-advocacy skills. Sessions will explore opportunities to practice skills in the home, school, and community. Sessions will also have I'm Determined youth leader interviews on the impact of self-determination on their post-secondary outcomes.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Parents, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online