Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) Development Series Virtual - 25823
In this series, participants will gain strategies for engaging their Campus Improvement Team in developing and implementing an effective TIP leading to continuous improvement. Five of the seven sessions will give participants an opportunity to practice the processes learned for additional credit. As a series, each session will build on the learning from the previous session(s). Sessions are 1. Continuous Improvement, 2. Our Perfect Campus, 3. Our Current Reality, 4. Goals for Results, 5. Action Steps for Results, 6. Evidence for Results, and 7. Aligned Artifacts.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals,
Participation in previous sessions in the series is required for each session, except session 1. Continuous Improvement.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Creating Clarity: Roles and Responsibilities that Lead to Action - Virtual
- Navigating FAPE and COVID-19
- PEIMS Small Word Large Impact - Virtual
- Reclaiming My Time: An Administrator's Guide to Effective Time Management ***VIRTUAL*** - Virtual
- SpED Timelines and Documentation Requirements during the Pandemic
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - OBSERVATION CALIBRATION PROTOCOL
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - VIRTUAL CALIBRATION PROTOCOLS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - CALIBRATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability