Bite Size Summer Learning Series: Road Map to Collaboration: Maximize Your Impact as an SLP Live Online - 25817
The role of the public school speech-language pathologist has evolved over time. Instead of working in silos, school-based SLPs engage in dynamic teaming, multidisciplinary assessment, and classroom-based service delivery. Collaboration is key to the new role of the SLP. So, why can it be challenging to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues? We are SLPs! Aren't we communication experts? The truth is that effective communication and collaboration is not always natural and intrinsic; it is like any other skill, and it must be studied and practiced in order to be acquired. In this workshop, we will identify what we as SLPs need to do to foster collaborative relationships in the school setting, discuss strategies needed to empower us when conflicts arise, and explore collaborative service delivery models that foster student growth through a team-based approach.
Do you have 90 minutes? Then join us this summer as we offer a series of online mini sessions on evidence-based strategies that will help you improve student learning. The intended outcome is that participants will increase their repertoire of learning strategies that have been shown to be effective for learners with unique learning needs. This WEBINAR WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM. The zoom link will be sent to registered participants a few days before the webinar.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 4
Registration Deadline 6/17/2020
Credit Type TX Speech & Hearing Assoc. - Pending
Katie Adams, MS CCC-SLP ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 6/17/2020 10:00 am
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Incorporating Social Narratives for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the School Setting - Live Online
- Speech Webinar Series #8: Intervention Strategies for Improving Pragmatic Communication in School-Aged Children
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2020
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Live Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Live Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION - Live Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Live Online