Literator Love Virtual - 25779
In this session, participants will learn how to use the Literator App as a conferring tool with their students. Literator helps teachers track their students' reading success, identify obstacles with guidelines and easy-to-follow prompts as your students read, easily record notes on specific literacy skills so they can take confident action, and create goals and monitor students' progress over time to ensure that they stay on course. When you leave this class, you be able to use Literator with your students like a pro!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Please bring a fully-charged laptop as well as an iPhone, tablet, Android, or iPad.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 7/22/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11, Vicki Arrington ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/21/2020 10:00 am
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual