State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 13: Overview for Data Collection - 25755
Districts and charters in Texas will be required to report data on State Performance Plan Indicator 13: Effective Transition. This is a 100 percent compliance indicator. The designated participants should be familiar with high school transition and IEP development. This virtual overview will provide LEA or SSA with an overview of the key elements of SPP Indicator 13, data collection tools, and submission requirements.
Charter School Personnel, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Teacher - Special Education
Headphones for your computer during the webinar are optimal; A microphone or web camera is optional. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the webinar link and password to join. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Presley Lyle at email@example.com to receive the registration email which will contain the webinar link and password. Questions: Contact Carla Johnson at cjohnso
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition Eligibility - Beginners
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual