Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION Virtual - 25741
This three-day, online workshop explores the multi-sensory Visual Phonics program and its benefits in reinforcing oral language, speech, literacy, and writing skills for students who are deaf or hard of hearing, bilingual, or possess diverse learning needs. Participants will develop the skills necessary to implement Visual Phonics in therapeutic and instructional settings and explore research-based strategies to support beginning spelling and reading instruction with the help of Visual Phonics. An application for ASHA CEUs is pending. Participants are expected to (1) attend all portions of the training (partial credit will not be awarded) and (2) have their camera turned on throughout the training. This session will not be recorded. Please review this document prior to registering: bit.ly/VP2020ESC11.
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Seats Left 1
Registration Deadline 6/5/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Vicki Alford Independent Consultant
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2020 1:00 pm
- Bite Size Summer Learning Series: Road Map to Collaboration: Maximize Your Impact as an SLP Live Online
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Incorporating Social Narratives for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the School Setting - Virtual
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2020
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual