Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance - 25725
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the first webinar in the series and will address Performance-Level data and reports through the lens of Domain I: Student Achievement. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Principal Certification Candidate, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual