Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance - 25725
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the first webinar in the series and will address Performance Level data and reports through the lens of Domain I: Student Achievement. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Principal Certification Candidate, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 65
Registration Deadline 6/9/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,4B
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 4 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2020 9:00 am
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- INSIGHT - Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2019-2020 - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" - Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Talking the Talk" Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual