EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements Virtual - 25622
This session is open to Bilingual/ESL directors, coordinators, and leaders who are responsible for Title III and LPAC requirements. Question-and-answer conversations will focus on current "need-to-knows" based on TEA guidance for English Learners.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 129
Registration Deadline 6/6/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/7/2021 1:00 pm
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual