Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - VIRTUAL CALIBRATION PROTOCOLS - 25620
In this training, you will learn two virtual/flipped observation calibration protocols that can be used at the district and campus levels to increase validity and reliability of your appraisal system. To access this module use the following link TIA Week 5: Virtual Calibration Protocols. A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Human Resources Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual