DRSR Mock Trials: A Mock Trial Roadmap for Your Classroom - 25357
Interested in beginning a mock trial program in your school? Participants in this workshop will leave with a planned curriculum to demystify the teaching of mock trial basics. Teachers leave with classroom-ready lessons and mock trial materials from Driving On the Right Side of the Road. Participants need a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- American Welding Society - AWS Teacher Certification Class
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Make Thinking Visible through Reader's Notebooks - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Planning ELAR Units with Interconnected TEKS (Part 1) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 3 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding