History in the Making -- Virtual Virtual - 25293
ESC Regions 10 and 11 invite you to attend the first ever Metroplex Social Studies Conference on June 23rd in Frisco ISD. Our learning extravaganza will begin with presentations by Texas Law Related Education, The DBQ Project, and the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum. In the afternoon, participants will have the opportunity to learn strategies, lesson ideas, and resources from fellow rock star educators throughout the Metroplex. Come increase your professional learning and network with other Social Studies colleagues. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Texas Law Related Education, the DBQ Project, and SMU Teaching Free Enterprise. We hope you will join us for a day of learning and celebrating social studies.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/23/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Kelly Bellar ESC Region 10
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/23/2020 8:00 am
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences - Virtual
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Introduction to Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Maximizing Impact with Blended Learning - Virtual
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Writing with Mentor Texts - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual