Twitter Toolkit - 25270
Twitter is a phenomenal, FREE Professional Learning Network platform just waiting to up your teaching game! Whether you are new to Twitter or have been using it professionally, we will discuss and explore ways Twitter can grow your teacher toolkit and be a resource for YOU!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Participants must have a professional Twitter account or be willing to create one the day of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series Science: Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Time to Dust off those Manipulatives for Grades K-5
- Google with Social Studies
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- All Aboard with Fluency and Comprehension: The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Teacher Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Using Words as Our Vessel: Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online