Twitter Toolkit - 25270
Twitter is a phenomenal, FREE Professional Learning Network platform just waiting to up your teaching game! Whether you are new to Twitter or have been using it professionally, we will discuss and explore ways Twitter can grow your teacher toolkit and be a resource for YOU!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Participants must have a professional Twitter account or be willing to create one the day of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 59
Registration Deadline 9/23/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Shawna Ford ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/23/2020 3:30 pm
- Canvas PLN - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual