Twitter Toolkit - 25270
Twitter is a phenomenal, FREE Professional Learning Network platform just waiting to up your teaching game! Whether you are new to Twitter or have been using it professionally, we will discuss and explore ways Twitter can grow your teacher toolkit and be a resource for YOU!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Participants must have a professional Twitter account or be willing to create one the day of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 6/8/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Shawna Ford ESC Region 11, Caty Dearing ESC Region 11, Lori Cole Miniet ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Live Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5