Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, 2-3 - 25174
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target "backdoor" social-emotional systems for learning that transform the hardest, high-leverage phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the skills they need to read and write! Fast-track your literacy instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online