Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, 2-3 - 25174
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target "backdoor" social-emotional systems for learning that transform the hardest, high-leverage phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the skills they need to read and write! Fast-track your literacy instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Creating a Collaborative and Global Social Studies Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social Emotional Learning through Social Studies - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards
- Holocaust Remembrance Week with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online