Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, 2-3 - 25174
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target "backdoor" social-emotional systems for learning that transform the hardest, high-leverage phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the skills they need to read and write! Fast-track your literacy instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 66
Registration Deadline 1/29/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Garner Contract Consultant
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Live Online
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Live Online