Secret Stories: A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading, 2-3 - 25174
Using brain science as a road map, discover how to target "backdoor" social-emotional systems for learning that transform the hardest, high-leverage phonics skills into child's play! Take advantage of learning loopholes rooted in brain plasticity and take away brain-changing, instructional tools that give kids warp-speed access to ALL of the skills they need to read and write! Fast-track your literacy instruction with these brain-based strategies that are sure to become the most relied-upon piece of your teaching repertoire!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- TEKS Resource System Gap Tools - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel