Charter School Performance Framework (CSPF) - New Requirements - 25056
Did you know there have been SIGNIFICANT changes to the Charter School Performance Framework (CSPF)? Attend this IMPORTANT session to learn about weighting, indicator, percentage, and other changes and how these changes will affect your performance rating. Do not miss this only opportunity for Region 11 Charter School leaders to hear this directly from Jeff Koch, from Charter Quality and Accountability, Division of Charter School Administration at TEA.
Charter School Personnel, Assistant Principals, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- School Nutrition Eligibility - Beginners
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual