Charter School Performance Framework (CSPF) - New Requirements - 25056
Did you know there have been SIGNIFICANT changes to the Charter School Performance Framework (CSPF)? Attend this IMPORTANT session to learn about weighting, indicator, percentage, and other changes and how these changes will affect your performance rating. Do not miss this only opportunity for Region 11 Charter School leaders to hear this directly from Jeff Koch, from Charter Quality and Accountability, Division of Charter School Administration at TEA.
Charter School Personnel, Assistant Principals, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Seats Left 52
Registration Deadline 12/4/2019 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jeff Koch TEA
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Differentiated Instruction 101
- Director's Fall Update - Professional Standards 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2020
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- USDA Foods and Work Session (Districts and Charters Only) - Professional Standards 2400
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?