Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION) - 25041
Join ESC Regions 10 and 11 as we partner with the Frisco Heritage Museum to examine the role North Texas continues to play in the modernization of Texas. We will explore the turn-of-the-century buildings on-site at the museum (one-room schoolhouse, train depot, church, etc.) and connect this time period to current day. Our focus will be on the museum and how it showcases the manner in which Texas utilized cotton, cattle, and railroads to close the Texas frontier as well as the role the railroad played in modernizing America.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bullying Prevention - Online
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Sexual Harassment - Online