Teacher of the D/HH Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - 25028
Please read carefully! Participants will read, discuss, and apply "The Reading Strategies Book" by Jennifer Serravallo (ISBN#978-0-325-07433-7). Discussion and application activities will take place via Canvas, a platform for online learning, from February 5 - March 31, 2020. All of the coursework will be completed online within a specific time frame; therefore, timelines and due dates must be observed in order to receive credit for the course. It is anticipated that this course will require three hours of work per week outside of your normal duty hours. Notes: (1) A copy of the book will NOT be provided and must be purchased separately; and (2) Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read the book prior to the start of the online course.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual