Teacher of the D/HH Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - 25028
Please read carefully! Participants will read, discuss, and apply "The Reading Strategies Book" by Jennifer Serravallo (ISBN#978-0-325-07433-7). Discussion and application activities will take place via Canvas, a platform for online learning, from February 5 - March 31, 2020. All of the coursework will be completed online within a specific time frame; therefore, timelines and due dates must be observed in order to receive credit for the course. It is anticipated that this course will require three hours of work per week outside of your normal duty hours. Notes: (1) A copy of the book will NOT be provided and must be purchased separately; and (2) Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read the book prior to the start of the online course.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Live Online
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades K-2