DMAC Academy 2020 - Day 2: All about Local Assessment - 24969
This session will be conducted digitally and will attendees will engage in learning applying knowledge of the following DMAC applications: TEKScore - Collect data and analyze results using the real-time one-click report feature in your Dashboard TAG -Test Item Bank - Create quality local assessments lead4ward - Create digital tools that analyze both local and state data Data Exports - Export local and state data for further analysis
Instructional Leaders, Assessment Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
DMAC users; Bring your own device; Webinar link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- INSIGHT - Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2019-2020 - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" - Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries