GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents Virtual - 24955
Inquiry doesn't have to be a buzzword. Student-led research can and should mean more than yet another round of "My Favorite Animal" reports or baking soda volcanoes. True inquiry is a powerful tool for engaging students, improving their thinking, and preparing them for the kind of work they will have to do in college and beyond. Learn how gifted questioning practices and paradigms can be applied across all levels and content to help ALL students ask better questions and find better answers.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 8/25/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 8/25/2020 9:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 2 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Considering the gaps for guided reading instruction in grades 3-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: iHistory Series
- Engage by Design Content Series: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents (GT 6-Hour Update) - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Upping Your Questioning Game
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 3: Math Tasks K-5 - Virtual
- Escape Room: TEKS Resource System - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online