GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents Live Online - 24955
Inquiry doesn't have to be a buzzword. Student-led research can and should mean more than yet another round of "My Favorite Animal" reports or baking soda volcanoes. True inquiry is a powerful tool for engaging students, improving their thinking, and preparing them for the kind of work they will have to do in college and beyond. Learn how gifted questioning practices and paradigms can be applied across all levels and content to help ALL students ask better questions and find better answers.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 43
Registration Deadline 4/21/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/21/2020 8:30 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World (Early Childhood Day)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Live Online