Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - 24812
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This 8-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Counselors, School Health Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Online
- House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online