Classroom Culture - 24718
The Classroom Culture virtual workshop will focus on creating a culture of learning for your students. We will practice effective routines and procedures, techniques for building positive relationships, communication strategies, and other essential skills. You will leave with the confidence to use specific strategies in your classroom immediately.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Certification Candidate, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel