Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR - 24514
The Texas Municipal Courts Education Center and Law-Related Education/State Bar of Texas have created curriculum units that incorporate Texas traffic safety into engaging lessons, mock trials, and activities for K-12 Social Studies, ELAR, math, health, and government classes! All lessons are correlated to Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). All teachers attending this session will receive free, engaging, hands-on materials and curricula for use in the classroom. Bilingual materials are also included.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online