Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom - 24509
Attention Project-Based Learning educators: Tame the messiness of PBL with protocols for collaboration; feedback and revision; and reflection during the work, work, work phase of PBL. You will have an opportunity to test out the protocols, and you will leave with an overview and the specific details of each protocol. We will also explore general project-management strategies for common occurrences in the PBL classroom.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
This session is for educators who have completed the initial ESC11 Project-Based Learning Academy.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 6/10/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Cole Miniet ESC 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 6/10/2020 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Bullying Prevention - Online
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- K-2 Elementary Extravaganza: It Takes BIG HEARTS to Shape Little Minds
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- Suicide Prevention - Online
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5
- Twitter Toolkit